The other day Chris and Aiden were wrestling around. Aiden accidentally got hurt. When asked what happened he turned to dad and said accusingly, "You broke my skeleton in half!"
Who'd a thunk Chris could do that? It must have been all that practice on those cadavers at school. We don't rack up all those student loans for nuthin! I'm going to start calling Chris "Dr. Bonesaw".
Of course, being a future wellness doctor, Chris fixed Aiden's broken bones miraculously with a tickle, a lot of giggles, and some cuddles. Sometimes the best fixes are the natural ones.
7 comments:
Ha! Veev's is always telling me I've broken something or other.
I usually say, "Oh, that's too bad. I guess you'd better to go to bed early tonight."
It's another miracle worker!
that is so cute... i just love the way kid's brains work!
That is cute. Its good that we have ways to heal our kids without doctors! Audrey always wants kisses and then she is totally fine.
those are our favorite cures too! We especially love lots of giggles!
girl you are cracking me up with the hangin tough comment...thanks for the laugh!
thanks for your sweet message!!!!
cute!!! you know, chiropractors can cure everything - even broken skeletons!!! ;)
Post a Comment