I received a very lovely and unexpected phone call from my fabulous sister Kirsten the other day. She called to tell me that I keep popping up in her dreams (not unlike when we were little and I was the annoying little tag-along that kept popping up because mom made you take with eh?). But this time, we kept meeting for lunch dates. A little hard to do since I live in Texas and she in Utah. But she said we have nice chats, whilst our combined 9 children run amok and occasionally get lost. Sounds pretty accurate to how it would be. But it sounds so wonderful! Let's meet up in our dreams tonight Kirsten! I could use some girly chat with my big sis! Since we're living in dream world though, I say we find ultra-fabulous sitters for the troops (the kind that want to do it for free because they just love our kids so darn much!) and hit the town! Heck, if we're really gonna live it up, let's plan a double date while we're at it! What say you?
The ironic thing is that my uber-talented, mega-smart older sister, whom I have always looked up to and envied her "skills", thinks she couldn't write a good blog. To this I say, "Pshhh-aww!" Come on, in a house of 6 boys, how can you not have funny blog fodder? So, all you bloggers out there, join with me in my encouraging chant . . . "Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!, Goooooo . . . Do it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment