Sometimes I'm convinced we're the weirdest family on the planet, or at least we have the weirdest conversations. (Although from your blogs, I see we have stiff competition for that award! ) :)
Today I had a fun conversation with Jonah.
Jonah: Mom! Aiden just smacked me in the eye and punched me on the forehead!
Me: Your forth head!? How many do you have?
Jonah: No! On my FORE-head!
Me: He punched your four heads?
Jonah: No! On my FORE HEAD!
Me: I'm confused. I only see one head. Where are you hiding the others? Is it there? (tickling his neck) Is it here? (tickling his armpit). How about in here? (checking the navel).
Jonah: (Giggling furiously) (don't forget, he LIKES these kind of "beatings")
Me: I don't get it. There's only lint in here. Well, you and your four heads are cool, but today I got a blue tooth! (Chris ordered a Blue Tooth headset for me and it came in the mail today).
Jonah: (who is miraculously cured from his busted forth head) Cool, let me see!
6 comments:
you are so lucky you have a blue tooth...My arm wouldnt hurt so bad if I didnt have to hold the phone
You realize you're the instigator of weird conversations, right?
I have to remember that.
I know, I'm blessed! It's my Valentines day gift. Hubs got it so we can ACTUALLY have phone conversations (Can you believe he actually misses me when he's away? But look! He does!). It's frustrating (for me and for him on the other line) that I have to put the phone down every two seconds because I need to rescue a mini-monkey from certain doom.
Now if I can just figure out how to use this thing! I'm such a technology dunce!
Yeah Heidi, looking back, I think maybe I'm the weird one in the family and the others are just playing along with my delusions. :)
That is really funny how you get them to forget about what is hurting! I need some of your wittiness!, if that is even a word.
That Jonah is adorable. I'll have to remember to ask him tomorrow about his four heads. :)
Post a Comment