(monkey nerd)but I LOVE reading comments from visitors! I get so excited to connect with long lost (and some not so long lost) loved ones!
For those of you new to blogging, it's easy, don't be intimidated. Ok class, thank you for attending "Blog Commenting 101". All you have to do is
(click) on the "comments" link at the end of the post you wish to share your thoughts on, and Wah-lah, up pops a comments window. (Did you hurt yourself?) Then simply type away (preferably in english, although I am fluent in pig-latin). Your comment doesn't even have to be about a particular post, maybe just a shout-out. Then "publish" your thoughts and you make me a very
(happy monkey)! Please note that Darin already knows how to do this. Please use him for an example. Go ahead, give it a try! Class dismissed.
2 comments:
wow I am shocked no one showed you their new commenting skills they learned form the helpful class....you give great blog by the way! Love reading it!
Thanks Amy! I may have to start dispensing out the dunce caps. You however, get an "A". You're an old pro--just following your excellent blog example.
Post a Comment