This is a purse Kolbi and I made out of some old jeans for her friend's birthday.


"Super monkey" was for said friend's twin.
I ended up having a lot of fun with them. It was kind of nice to have an excuse to ignore my messy house and do something creative with my hands. Hopefully they weren't too lame for kids surrounded by store-bought toys. But a po' mom's gotta do, what a po' mom's gotta do.
3 comments:
Just wanted to say I love the blog and I think your home-made gifts are great. Thanks for letting me in on the fun. Love ya.
Hey Dudder!! You're my 1st blog comment! Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding! You win a prize! Oh, sorry, just kidding. But thanks for the luv!
Hey Alicia,
Don't know if this will work or not, but these ideas are cool...and they look great.
Cindy O.
Post a Comment