Aug 14, 2007

Houston, we are go for launch!

Well, here we go. I've been considering starting a blog for a while now. The hubby encouraged me last night and I thought I'd give it a try. It seems like a good outlet for me and a good way to keep the extendeds up to date on the goings on of the monkeys. To start, here are a few pics of said monkeys.

Can you tell the big Jonah loves blueberries?
I keep telling him he's going to go blue like Violet Beauregarde on Charlie and the chocolate factory.
Was I right? Huh? Huh?





Miss Kolbi was practicing her best pirate faces. Isn't she "aargh" material?

Big boy Aiden is also a blueberry connesieur, hence the purple war paint.














Finally, baby Zoe who feels it's important to immerse herself in her serious work
.

1 comment:

Mama and Papa O. said...

Alicia, thanks for sharing. I can't wait till I'm a grandma, my own baby days have long ago passed.
But I still enjoy pic's of the long ago's.
Cindy O.