Aug 18, 2007

The funniest man - ever

I have fond memories of sitting with my family and listening to the old vinyls of Bill Cosby's comedy skits. The hubby's parents still own the vinyls, but can't find a needle for their old record player. I've lamented not being able to listen to the early comedy stylings of this incredibly talented and funny man. The other day at the library, my brilliant hubby found the cd versions of some of the records I grew up with. Can I just say I am in heaven!!!!!! How funny is he? I feel like it's Christmas in August. Just listening brings back so many warm feelings and the childhood memories. Ah, the "Chicken Heart"!! If you get the chance, I highly recommend finding the cds and buckle up for some wholesome giggle fests!



Another memory I have is of watching "Bill Cosby: Himself" while in labor with my first monkey. The hubby and the doc had a great time, absorbed in a laugh-fest, whilst I was "puuuush"-ing. Here's a clip.

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

I remember that pushing clip...hilarious! what a great comedian!

gdpsmp said...

This brings back many memories of long trips while Bill Cosby played on the tape player. It was fun and kept us awake.
love, mom