It's a jungle in here, (somedays it's almost as tame as a zoo). The life of a monkey mama and her cheeky monkey family.
Aug 14, 2007
Sometimes it pays to be a mom
Miss Zoe was particularly ORNERY yesterday and it was one of those days I wanted to sell her away to the gypsies . . . cheap! She's getting her eye teeth and all mamas can agree how fun that is. Anyway, she wouldn't take naps and hence, she was EXHAUSTED and cranky. I attempted to put her down for bed early last night, but all she did was cry pitifully in her crib. Finally, being the push-over that I am, I got her up and we spent the sweetest half hour together (the hubby caught this evidence) before she decided it was ok to go to bed now. I guess she just needed a little extra lovin'. These pictures show why my child has survived to the ripe old age of 1. As beastly as she is some days, she's just so darn cute!!! Gotta love her!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, this is what being a mom and loving our kids are all about, even when it does create insanity most of the time...Keeep up the great mothering.
Cindy O.
sometimes being a pushover is the only thing our children need to return from the "dark side", and it's a lot more fun. By the way, what ever happened to that minimonkey's dark hair?
hey emeraldblonde, it's good to hear from you!!! Wise Jedi-words concerning the dark side. I bow to you as your padewan learner. :)
I'm so wishing I could give your gorgeous little miss lots of smooches on her chubby cheeks! I miss you guys! Zoe's dark hair went the way of the dodo. I'm convinced it will come back as she gets older though.
Post a Comment