After:
- 3 years
- one big mortgage, and a house that we'll be lucky to sell for a decent price (but it will happen)
- one new monkey added to the brood (Zoe was born here)
- 47 . . . .oh, wait . . . make that 49 new tics (those are mine)
- a half-a-head of gray hair (those are his)
- a mountain of school loan debt (acceptable for pursuing a degree right)
- a slew of priceless new friendships and connections (yes, that includes you!)
- 3 fabulous summers enjoying the amenity center pools
- loads of blood, sweat, tears, and mental anguish
- more knowledge than can be learned by the average person (that's Chris's)
- and an infinite number of incredible memories . . .
Check it out . . .
________________________________________
Chris's support system:
_________________________________________
Just a few adorable monkey pics. . .
9 comments:
congrats!!! I can't believe it has been 3 yrs I remember the first day you were at church...we basically moved into the neighborhood the same weekend! When your house sells I will miss you!
Congratulations!! How exciting ! Good luck with selling your house and stuff!
Yay Chris!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm glad we were able to come. Bennett loves his cousins. And the offer still stands....he's for sale. JK :)
Congrats! All of your hard work has paid off! (Chris too)
Yea! Congratulations and great job (Christ and Alicia) for surviving! On to the future- God be with you!
Yea! Congratulations and great job (Christ and Alicia) for surviving! On to the future- God be with you!
Isn't it an awesome feeling??? Congrats to both of you (because I know it takes 2 and you are in everything together).
Congratulations! It definetly will be worth it. Now you are on to some other memorable moments. Good Luck with everything (what is everything, what are you going to do now?) We love and miss you guys.
hooray! it's a great feeling i bet. now you guys are REAL grown-ups. whatchya gonna do now?
Post a Comment