
I'm throwing an I have sick kiddos pity-party today! Anyone want to come? If you supply the cheese, there's plenty of Whine around here to go with it! Unfortunately (and I know this will come as a GREAT shock to some) I have zippo patience for the extra whining, "Mom-mee, I neeeed you!s" and the hanging on my leg. Although, I do appreciate that both of my kiddos actually requested to take a nap yesterday. Um, Heck yea!! Okay. I'm through whining now. Go about your business.
5 comments:
I'm so sorry! That is one of the roughest things about being a mom. Hope they get better soon. You are welcome to call anytime and whine to me. I have plenty of cheese.
Alicia, sorry the kids are sick.... more turkey and pie for you! ha ha
Hey where are you guys moving? And when?
poor babies! Hope you all feel better soon!
dontcha hate the snots~r~us days!!
I'm thinking we haven't all been healthy around here for the past month and a half. We know the whines.
Post a Comment