Dec 24, 2008

Heard in the Trenches (in French, Ooh La la!)


Kolbi has been begging for braids for days now but I have declined repeatedly for reasons of sanity. Finally I relented today. I asked her if she wanted french braids or regular. Since she couldn't understand the difference I created a french braid for her on one side of her head. As I'm weaving her hair, she's says, "Ow! . . . Ow! . . . Mom! I'm serious . . .Ow! . . . these must be for French girls only . . . Ow! . . . Cause these are killing me!"

4 comments:

Corless Family said...

My grandma always said "It hurt to be beautiful."

Mom of 7 said...

Very beautiful. I'm sure that is why I have 5 boys so I don't have to do hair!

Carlie said...

ha ha that's funny!

Amy Pennington said...

love it..as usual! Um where have you disappeared to.??? miss you!