Dec 17, 2007

Alicia Should . . .

I'm stuck guys! I have nothing new to post right now and no will-power to be creative. Life is just so crazy lately! (like it ever isn't right?) "Jane, get me off this crazy thing!"

I'm so sick of seeing my same old posts, so I'm delving into the ol' "drafts" section. Here goes.

Ok, I saw this on Renee's website and thought it was so cute. I typed "Alicia Should" into Google to see what the universe threw back at me. These are a few of the funny ones that came up. (the words in green are my reply)

  • by default alicia should be your number one friend (darn tootin!)
  • What do U mean Alicia should be so grateful that they created makeup? (Oh, she is! She is!!!)
  • Alicia should completely snub her (I'm not much of a snubber, but if she's a real pain in the patootie, I might consider)
  • Turns out, her parents had already made the decision that Alicia should move back with them. (Couldn't get enough of my trouble-makin' the first time eh?)
  • Alicia should do some more duets (are you nuts! Maybe if someone wants to sound freakin' awesome by comparison to my howler-monkey voice, for enough compensation I'd be willing to hire out.)
  • ALICIA SHOULD JUST GROW UP (I don't like it and I won't do it. Tacky, tacky, tacky!) : P
  • Alicia should be held accountable and prosecuted (Oh no, not again!!!)
  • The Alicia should be accompanied with an 81 coil boxspring for optimal support (I have no idea what this means, but it sounds comfy to me. I all about gettin' some optimal support!)
  • If Alicia should happen to still be alive and perhaps even read this review - thank you so much for writing your story. (I'm still kickin'! I haven't written it yet, but you're so welcome anyways!)
  • Therefore Alicia should also have been charged with automobile theft. (Anybody need a car? Cheap? Right now?!)
  • The agent suggests Alicia should marry the spy and gain free access into his house (Already have! You wouldn't believe some of the dirt I've been diggin' up too! It's all in the report!)
  • Alicia should be able to come up with her own date of birth. (Cool, can I be 23 again?)
  • I believe that Alicia should be allowed to participate (in graduation), enjoying one of the rites of passage to adulthood as others her age do (Adulthood! No way! If it means I have to be an adult, I'm not doin' it!)
  • Alicia should be ashamed of herself. (Oh I am! I am!)
  • Bonnie and Alicia should hang someday. (Bonnie, I miss you girl! Let's do it!!!)
  • Why would the Democrats not endorse Alicia? Perhaps Alicia should consider becoming a Republic (Maybe because I 'm an auto theft, never graduated, live with a spy, and I'm really not THAT ashamed of myself. :)
  • I know somebody didn’t say that Alicia should be more humble. (Humble? What's that?)
  • Alicia should be a shrew, and shrill-tongued (that's one thing I already do have down!)
  • Alicia should be allowed to use her passion for horses (you bet your sweet bippy!!! Anybody have a spare horse? Maybe I'll have to shift gears from stealing mechanical Mustangs, to stealing the real deal eh?)
  • Alicia should have avoided getting “caught up” in Michael’s deadline (Darn you Michael! You messed everything up!!!)
  • Alicia should be tired or nicely warmed up. (oh, I'm tired! Definitely tired!)
  • The group unanimously felt that Alicia should proceed with the plan for Bus service to VMRCVM as described in her letter. (Wow, unanimous huh? I've been a busy little beaver haven't I? Anybody have a clue what they're talking about?)
  • NO ONE, especially Alicia, should ever consider singing a song that Patti LaBelle sang (Somehow I don't think Patti is quaking in her boots)
  • Alicia has lots of old bicycle parts. She wants to build something new with the parts. What is the first thing Alicia should do? (take a nap and avoid all work!)
  • Alicia is terrific.. I should have had a daughter like that (oh, so true! If only!)
  • Alicia should have gone instead. She was weak and had no personality at all. (Ouch! Guess I need to hit the gym and buy me a personality!)
  • Alicia should learn a lot and have fun (what can I say but too true.)
  • alicia should come visit me this winter. my sister will be here, so u can meet her (i promise all younger siblings do not bite). ... (Well, I don't mind a little bit of biting . . . Count me in! Hope the freezer is well stocked with Ice Cream! )
  • Her friend convinces her that Alicia should smoke since she is depressed because smoking is comforting. (It's a lie I tell you! All lies!!)
And might I just add a few Shoulds to the to do list . . .
  • Alicia should get off the computer and wash the dishes.
  • Alicia should get off her duff and fold some laundry.
  • Alicia should spend more time cuddling with her little monkeys.

Here are a few things the WWW says that Alicia Likes too.
  • Alicia longs for the beach to be a place all to herself. (Heck, Alicia doesn't even shoot that high anymore, she just longs for the bathroom to be all to herself for two whole stinkin' minutes.)
  • Alicia likes to throw sand at seagulls! (evil to the core aren't I?)
  • Generally sunny and optimistic, Alicia has a cheering effect on those around her. Alicia likes and needs people, and others genuinely like her too. (Anybody have a few hundred bucks I can borrow to pay this person off for saying such nice things?)
  • alicia likes to take pics of herself (this couldn't be further from the truth. The Alicia in the photos always looks different than the Alicia in the mirror. It messes with my head! Anybody else have this problem?)
  • Alicia likes typical nerd things, aka, Star Trek of all kinds, role-playing games, video game soundtracks, computer RPGs, fantasy novels, and drawing (well, some of it's true anyways. I am a big nerd. I do like Star Trek (though Generations is probably my favorite). I love the game "How to Host a Murder". And I do dig fantasy novels, and drawing)
  • Alicia likes heading out on a farm bike (whoever wrote this is sadly mistaken. It should read, "Alicia is a big chicken and doesn't like mechanical toys because she is also incredibly uncoordinated and accident-prone!")
  • alicia likes a guy?!? (yeah and he's a hottie too. He drives a zippy little Scion around town and is obsessed with spines.)
  • Alicia likes to mess with my head. (Waa Ha Ha Ha!!)
  • Alicia likes hanging out with her friends. (and doesn't do it nearly enough!)
  • Alicia likes to talk in third-person form cause she's weird and tired and ate so much candy this week that she is probably going to be hospitalized soon. (What more can I say? This just speaks for itself!)

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

that was very entertaining! I made it through the whole thing.

oh and about the fight...he would have had no chance. cause I am a lover not a fighter. Again I was only teasing:)

glad you guys liked the party...I had fun too!

Kristy said...

LOL! That's really fun. I'm going to have to try it.