Dec 7, 2007

Ta Da!!!!!

Drumroll please! The results are in! Chris passed all of his Clinic Entrance Exams with flying colors! In the words of his sister Bronwyn, "Like he'd do anything but succeed; right?" Woot! Woot! Happy day!

Just thought you all would like to know. :)

7 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

Aww....that's great! Congrats! I don't know how you guys do all you do!

Valerie said...

Wow! That is awesome. You must celebrate.

Amy Pennington said...

yay for him

Kristy said...

Congrats to Chris! That's great news. Also loved the "f-word" crazy man story. When my Chris was about five, I was relieved to hear that he thought the "f-word" was FIRE. "Why can't we say that word, mom?"

;)

monkie mama said...

That's too cute Kristy!

gdpsmp said...

We all knew Chris could pass. We hope you were able to celebrate before he headed back to his classes.

Have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Mom

Kiera said...

Congrats! I bet you are thrilled! Have fun celebrating.