This morning the boys were sitting so sweetly on the couch in their jammies, reading a book. I grabbed the camera to catch the moment . . .


Ok, I get the twins comment now. Of course those mushrooms I ate on my omelet could have been a little funny. Who knows?(p.s. these last two pictures had me giggling so hard this morning I was crying and had to remind myself to breathe. Classic Jonah and Aiden!!!)
...................................................
While on the subject of jammies (didn't you catch that reference up there?) Check out Zoe's adorable p.j.s
1 comment:
They DO look a lot alike. But they don't look the same age. Just yesterday, I got asked if Megan and Isaac were twins? Huh? I know they meant fraternal twins, but even at 15 mo apart, I don't think they look that close. Strangely, people say I have a handful when only those two are with me; sometimes I say I have another in 1st grade, other times I just smile and nod. Mostly, I get annoyed with people (all the time here!) trying to soothe my kids when they are throwing a tantrum. (No, my kid CANNOT have a cookie when s/he is screaming!)
Post a Comment