Sep 7, 2007

**Ah, the good life!

My Jonah and Kolbi are now in school full-swing. I enjoy the three hours they're both gone (Kolbi is all day, Jonah is half-day) to pretend I have only two kids. Zoe, Aiden and I skip off to the store together, go to the playground, and take naps *yea right!*. I can't believe how incredibly easy two monkies at the store is compared to four. I didn't realize how very spoiled I was back in the day. The other day the three of us went to the park and I caught some great pics of all the fun. (please bear in mind the day was overcast so the pictures are a bit dark.)

Don't you wish you were there? It was lots of fun until I realized what time it was and I had to RUN all the way home,THROW the mini monkeys in the car, and SPEED (who me?) over to the school to pick up the bigger monkeys from school. I was a sweaty mess, but it was worth it.

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

great pics! 2 kids wow what fun!