It's a jungle in here, (somedays it's almost as tame as a zoo). The life of a monkey mama and her cheeky monkey family.
Sep 24, 2007
At least the floor is clean
So Jonah woke up this morning complaining (mildly for him) that his tummy was hurting. But nothing came of it and he said he was sooo huuunnggrry. I let him eat a little bit of breakfast and within 5 minutes he proceeded to HURL it back all over the kitchen. Appropriately this gigantic stinky mess was made 5 minutes before we had to rush out the door to get Kolbi even close to on time to school. Guess who was late for school and guess who isn't going today? My kitchen is now clean and disinfected and Jonah gave kudos, "wow the kitchen is really clean mom". So far, no more stinky messes (I'm currently pounding on wood table) and Jonah's new accessory is a big plastic bowl. I'm really hoping to avoid Hurlapalooza 2007. We'll see. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gross! how is everyone today?
much better thank you. Only that one episode *phew*. :)
Post a Comment