Hi, my name is Alicia, and I am a slacker.
*say it with me now* "Hello Alicia!"
The cat's out of the bag--I am a certified slacker. I feel like Shel Silverstein's "Lazy, lazy , lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy Jane" (she wants a drink of water so she waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits for it to rain). I can't seem to find the motivation to even attempt to keep up with my ever messy house. The last two nights I have taken my slacking desires to an all time low. If it weren't for the hubby waiting in the wings to clean the kitchen (something I abhor), we would all be floating in a sea of crusty plates, slimy utensils, spotted glassware *gasp*, crumbs, and the ants that march under my back door to wallow in said mess. That's not even mentioning the leaning tower of laundry next to my washer, the toys dangerously strewn about the house just waiting for an unsuspecting foot to impale, or the entire rain forest of papers the kids bring home from school that I haven't a clue what to do with. Anybody have a spare housekeeper they'd be willing to loan me for the day? Maybe two? Okay, a week tops!
Lazy, lazy , lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy Alicia . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment