Lady Gaga seems to be on the brain around here. Jonah came home from school with the following gem . . .
Jonah: "Mom, how do you wake up Lady Gaga?"
Me: "Huh?" (clueless as usual)
Jonah: "poke-er face."
------------
Zoe too has gotten into the song too and I often find her singing and dancing to it. I finally heard the words she was singing today . . .
She was walking around singing, "Can't eat my, can't eat my, booger face. . . " Then she stops, looks up at me and says, "Mom, that's gross that she sings about a booger face! Ewww"
__________________________________________
Zoe had gone outside and was sitting on the bench swing with Mimi (Chris's mom). I noticed that her toys were still spread out all over the living room, so I called out to her, "Zoe, are you done with these toys?" "Yes," she says as she imperiously waves her hand at me like she's shooing away a pesky fly, "You can pick them up now."
__________________________________________
Chris told the kids we wanted to take them to see "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" (Big mistake by the way) and Aiden, who is always only half listening pipes in, "Diarrhea wimpy kid!?!"
___________________________________________
Zoe was singing a primary song we sing to people on their birthday. It says, "You've had a birthday, shout hooray! . . . " Zoe's version goes a little more like this . . . "You've had a birthday, shout for Wayne . . . "
___________________________________________
1 comment:
Funny, kids comments are the best!!! I write them on my daughters CB and it is my very favorite thing to write about. Those are some pretty cute ones.
Post a Comment