
So, Zoe has a yeast rash on her bum that doesn't seem to want to go away. We were so desperate we tried the anti-yeast cream and it cleared up, but I can't stand using such harsh steroids on her little body. Plus the darn rash came back! Anyhoo . . . I was reading that some good natural cures for yeast infections are apple cider vinegar and garlic. There are so many foods that are natural cures for yucky stuff that I'm not surprised.
Tonight I'm giving Zoe a bath in Mimi and Pop's deep sink with some garlic and apple cider vinegar smells wafting up in the steam. Her shampoo and conditioner are perfumed with apricot. On top of that, when she's wet, I rub olive oil with almond extract all over her as an awesome and completely natural moisturizer. I haven't had dinner yet and my stomach is growling. I'm thinking how wrong it is that I'm salivating over my baby's bath water. Well then, she sees a measuring cup with a measuring spoon on the counter and starts using the one to fill the other up. As she's measuring and pouring she asks me, "Mom, do you want some soup? I'm making soup. It's berrry gooood! It's be berry good for your body!" I had to giggle. Turkey soup anyone???
4 comments:
That is one dang cute picture. Wow, that little Zoe is a cutey pie!!!
that is absolutely hilarious and wrong all at the same time. I love natural cures ...you and I have that in common! I can't believe how grown up Zoe is getting. I remember when you were preggers with her. Precious baby!!! love u
Awwww, adorable! We miss you guys!
Darling! I can't believe she's talking that well. And don't feel bad about taking a blog break. Why not?
Post a Comment