It's a jungle in here, (somedays it's almost as tame as a zoo).
The life of a monkey mama and her cheeky monkey family.
Jun 6, 2008
We are a happy fam-i-ly!
Memorial day started out pretty crappy (for reasons not worth mentioning here), but in the afternoon we got the chance to help the Young Women with a project they were working on. They were learning photography from a professional in our ward and were asking for families to come get their pictures taken so they could practice. The professional took most of the shots and the girls got candids. These are the results . . . Pretty good if I do say so myself! Dang I have cute kids!!
Those pictures are great! I love the candid one of the fam on the bridge. Happy late b-day Zoe too. She is such a cutie. We should get her and Sienna together sometime.
I love these pictures! You have such a beautiful family. Of course with the great looks from your and Chris, how can they not be beautiful.
We live so far away and I feel sad that I don't even know the younger kids at all. I love your blog and the updated pictures, then I don't feel so far away and feel like I know them just a little bit better.
Thanks for getting me inspired to start a blog. Steven sees yours and comments all the time how great that is, hint, hint
Love ya sis!
PS. I would be honored to join your recipe blog. I think it is great and have tried some of those recipes myself.
6 comments:
Alicia,
I have seen quite a few of these...and I love yours. Your family is precious! I love the one of Zoe!
TOO CUTE!! Can I get copies???? PUH-LEEEAASE?????
Heck yeah you have cute kids! I have to hold myself back from stealing Zoe each and every week!
I mean, really, there should be a law against the amount of cute kids one is allowed.
Love the bridge picture!
I love the pictures too! Especially the one of Zoe with her tongue sticking out. The Young Women did a great job.
Those pictures are great! I love the candid one of the fam on the bridge. Happy late b-day Zoe too. She is such a cutie. We should get her and Sienna together sometime.
Karin
I love these pictures! You have such a beautiful family. Of course with the great looks from your and Chris, how can they not be beautiful.
We live so far away and I feel sad that I don't even know the younger kids at all. I love your blog and the updated pictures, then I don't feel so far away and feel like I know them just a little bit better.
Thanks for getting me inspired to start a blog. Steven sees yours and comments all the time how great that is, hint, hint
Love ya sis!
PS. I would be honored to join your recipe blog. I think it is great and have tried some of those recipes myself.
Post a Comment