
Welcome to my latest addiction!

If you are as addicted to these "limited edition" lovelies as I am, some other poor addict created an online petition to keep these beauties around year round.
Being as addicted as I am, I am as yet undecided if having them around all year would be a blessing or a curse.
If you have not tried these confectionary delights, I highly recommend it, but beware--they suck you in and don't let go!
4 comments:
We're in love with them too. And they have them out still for Valentine's. I was worried they would be gone after Christmas. Woohoooooo!
sorry alicia...i've been busy/lazy/stressed and the blog is low priority. I think you are the only one who cares or reads it! :)
Okay, I refuse to try them. I just KNOW I'd be addicted! They look delish!
i cant try those... i like the caramel ones... i am not allowed to buy candy cause it is gone in 30 seconds...
Post a Comment