Okay friends, I know I've been A.W.O.L for a Looooooong time. I've been a bit busy to say the least
(I know, "Wah! Wah! Wah! Somebody call the Wah-mbulance!"). But not all of it was bad business. Can you tell what was awesome about my October????
(Is anybody out there still even checking this pathetic blog anymore? Oh well.)
9 comments:
I think you look great! But that is not new. Not sure??
you got your braces off! Looks good!
Ahh, since I didn't know you had braces it would make sense that I didn't know you had them taken off. Nice teeth! ;)
I figured it out before even checking! Beautiful! You look gorgeous, but you looked gorgeous before. It's good to see you back. I have missed your posts. I know your are a busy woman though. Love ya, Sis.
Beautiful chompers!! I love the new smile. Gorgeous! :)
Lovely smile! Why have I not noticed in person? Have I really not seen you since?
very nice!! has it already been that long....i remember when you got them on. you loooook maaaaaavvveeeellllooouuuussss!!!
very nice!! has it already been that long....i remember when you got them on. you loooook maaaaaavvveeeellllooouuuussss!!!
Me! Me! I still check it. Well, I'm a sporadic blog hopper at best lately, but i DO still check!
It took me a minute to figure out you got your braces off! How many times have I seen you where I thought, WOW she looks even prettier than usual! It's the teeth! Love it! (and I LOVED that cherry outfit Sunday...so adorable!)
Post a Comment