Oct 24, 2008

I Supah-Man! To res-cue!

Once again, it's time to pull out the old costumes and try to figure out what we will be for Halloween this year (My kids favorite holiday because they actually get to consume an obscene amount of candy. Yea, the day after is going to be a BLAST!). These try-out pics just make me giggle every time.

Zoe ran through the house with her hands in front of her yelling, "Supah-Man, to wes-cue!"


Wow, I have Buff kids!!

4 comments:

Mom of 7 said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Zoe is.

Bronwyn said...

Super cute super heroes!! Wish we could go trick-or-treating with you guys like we used to when you lived in Norman! OH well! :)

valgae said...

cutee!!! ethan is an oompah loompah this year(creepy i know!!) and lexie is all girl as a ballerina and sweet zach is charlie brown. i love dressin those monkeys up!!;)

Leisha Mareth said...

Totally buff!

Zoe...if you were any cuter it would hurt my eyes!