Apr 21, 2008

Eight is great! Gonna eat chocolate cake!


I can't believe my Miss Kolbi is 8 today! (I feel so old!). She's been so excited! With her birthday money (yes, she already spent it) she bought a digital camera with which she's aspiring to be a photographer like her Grandpa Gary. When asked what she would like to do for her birthday, she most wanted a Daddy/Daughter date. So Chris is taking her to see National Treasure at the dollar theater and out for some dinner afterwords. She can't stop talking about it! How did she grow up so fast???

So in honor of her day, Here's a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my . . .
often Quirky . . .

regularly silly . . .

generally helpful . . .

naturally fancy . . .

occasionally shy . . .
exceptionally happy . . .
always a Treasure beautiful Kolbi!!

Happy Birthday Kolbi! I love you buckets!!

11 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

wow...that is great! happy birthday Kolbi!

Bronwyn said...

Awww!! I can't believe she's 8 already! I still remember her as a red-faced newborn! haha
Happy Birthday Kolbi! I wish I were closer to give her a birthday hug! :)

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Kolbi! She is such an extraordinary girl...you are one lucky mom.

Kiera said...

She is so pretty! Hopefully she slows down a bit in growing up, because she is going to have boys lining up at your door to date her!! Happy Birthday Kolbi!!

Leisha Mareth said...

Okay, loving the reference to Bill Cosby! We watched that tv special a billion times as kids! "Dad is great...give us chocolate cake!"

Kolbi is drop dead gorgeous, sweet and adorable! You are a lucky Mom to have such a sweet pea!

Happy Birthday!

monkie mama said...

Leisha you are awesome for catching that! That's exactly what was going through my head all day. :) Miss Kolbi thanks you all for your well wishes.

Amy Pennington said...

hey you...I am back!

monkie mama said...

Yea Amy! So good to have you back!

Emily R said...

WOW!!! eight is BIG! you must be SOOO OLD!
anyways, she is so cute. happy birthday kolbi!

Gina said...

Sweet girl. I missed you Sunday. I'm sure we'll see you at the park.

MarkyD said...

she gets prettier by the day! Happy birthday Kolbi!